Thursday, November 22, 2007

Shall We Dance?


Dance, dance and dance! I think most of you know that I like dancing very much. I really enjoy dancing and even watching others dance. In my opinion good dance is some type of art. There are many clubs in our campus which teach different types of dancing, such as Latin and ballroom dances. If you are interested in dancing I really recommend those clubs. The other thing is some dance movies. In these movies the whole story related to dance, such as “Shall We Dance”, “Take the Lead” and “Saving the Last Dance 1 & 2”. I like those kinds of movies as well. Finally, I would like to write about different type of dance in different cultures. Every culture has its own special dance. I tried to find some different type of dance in you tube (maybe they are not the best of their own type, but tehy are the best that I could find), and I will put their links here for some of my friends who might be interested.

P.S: Go and see Behzad’s blog about Tehran!

10 comments:

Rebeca said...

You're right! Dancing is a great therapy! Love it!

We will,we will rock U!! said...

I much prefer the break dance and the latin one.
Fantastic, eh??

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Yup, we definitely have our own kinda dance in China!! We have 56 races in China, so we have 56 different kinda styles of dance in our country.

MIXER said...

woww 56 i have to think about what nick said? anyway man ill very happy to teach how to dance and u can join my club. it is called (mamousalsabic) is it very unique dance club.

We will,we will rock U!! said...

mixer, the next time you're late for class, we don't want you to sing but dace for us.lol...

Abdulmohsen's said...

hey man
I haven't tried to dance. I thing I have to, right?

HaVe FuN

yun said...

Finally, I have visited you and voted. I will come back again. You can guess why... . I can't accept the survey results on your blog. I should visit everyday and make it equal. haha.

Behzad said...

your poll result is review of a scientific fact.You know what I mean!!

Helen said...

I have seen this movie before.
Just wanna ask u a question.
Because of this movie, so u go to learn how to dance??
Did u meet any good dance partner? lol

Abhi said...

Today I saw this movie....awesome movie. Nice article!!!

Thanks for sharing the youtube links