Sunday, January 27, 2008

EAP 3

Well, well, well, finally EAP 3, and that’s it. Not bad, fair and square! I heard that expression but I do not know the exact meaning and if I used it in a correct place or not! Okay, about EAP3’s impression. Let’s begin with its blog! I prefer the way we used to write our blogs last semester. We could choose our own topic which makes our blogs more interesting to read. I can guess most of lecture 2 students for this EAP3 entry (which is chosen for us) probably complain about the bad schedule. Oh, that reminds me my first impression to EAP3! Anger! I was mad, really mad. It is the worst schedule EVER! Now after 2 weeks I somehow get used to it, but I still do not like it. About our teachers, they are good but I do not want to say more because its look like I wanna spoil my self for them which I hate about students who do that! Another thing about my blog, I may put some video at the end of each entry which probably have no relation with the entry, I hope you like them. Cya.

P.S: things I wanted to say are on the main part, but I still need 50 more words for this entry! Another thing that I do not like about this semester’s blogs is 250 words for each entry. 250 is way too much. It makes it harder to read for others but that’s the way it is.

10 comments:

Anton said...

I agree with you. Choosing our own tipic for a blog is easier and more interesting for readers....

Nahid said...

Hi Amin!

Oh! I didn't know, we should write at least 250 words! Is it a rule which you had from last semester?

imade.act said...

That's true, to choose our own topic I think it will also make easier for us to reach the type requirement (250 words) because we can type it freely.
Anyway, come on Amin, most of the students do that, they want to be spoil with their teacher to get a great mark...hohoho

I mean it might be this way, for example, asking question in class, even though u know the answer; come to office hour, otherwise you can ask your friend...hohoho

Jason said...

I agree with you. Anyway, I did not know the first blog topic for lecture 1 was the best way of learning English, so I wrote something else. I did not give shit from Scott. I think students in lecture 1 can write any topic, right, Scott?

Scott Douglas said...

I never mind it when students say nice things about me . . . I like the keeners!

Hisham said...

i agree with you but what else can we do right?

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Ow!!!

Oksana said...

Hey Amin!
Don't be mad... You, guys, will be lucky with smth else (except the schedule) :)
Good luck!

^~FeLiX~^ said...

i don't really care about the topic
because it seems easier for me.

Nahid said...

Hi Amin!

I didn't notice before! How beautiful clip there was in this post! I really like it! I cried! Thank you for sharing this!