Sunday, February 3, 2008

Editing!

Editing is a very useful! It is good to edit and to be edited by others! I mean our writing not ourselves of course. However editing is not a good subject for writing blogs, therefore I am not going to write about that for the rest of this entry. I wish I could but I don’t want to!!! Friends show’s fans probably could remember that line from Phoebe. (Season 1, episode 1)
I would like to write about two new experiences that I had last week. Wednesday, after classes, I was going to Mc hall to work. I had like 30 minutes free time before I start my job so I decided to smoke before going to work. Okay, I know smoking is not a good thing to do but that’s not my point here! Sometimes when some people smoke outside a building in campus they make a conversation. In that day, I met a nice guy and we started to talk when we were smoking. After we finished our cigarettes he told me that he is hanging out with some friends and asked me to join them if I like. I had around 30 minutes and that was a good chance to see how Canadians hanging out, besides he seemed to be a nice guy so I accepted. Well, to cut to the chase we became friends and Thursday he invited me to Den, as he said for knowing Canadians better! I went to Den that night with Behzad and I really enjoyed. They were friendly, hospitable and kind but as Murray say speaking English after third beer is a hard thing to do! Maybe not third but after 6th or 7th it is hard, especially with that loud music. It was like one of the Murray’s exercises that we do during Listening classes when we all shout our sentences for our partners. Well, hanging out with Canadians was my first experience that I wanted to write about.
The second experience is about dreaming in English!! I finally dreamed in English and it happened Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!!! I usually do not dream that frequently but maybe after language changing it started to happen more! :) It was kind of funny and weird but generally I like it.
LOVE 2008:

7 comments:

Nahid said...

Hi Amin!

Haha! :D

As an Ethical Result: Smoking hoever is harmful for our body, It is useful to improve language skills!

Good Luck!
C U

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Whenever I have free time, and there's court for me to play, I'll definitely play. hahaha

We will,we will rock U!! said...

By the way, Happy Chinese New Year!!!

yun said...

I was so sleepy because I took a medicine. I couldn't believe that I was sleepping for whole weekend. Anyway, you shoul tell me what is a better way. ok?^^

Anton said...

I agree with you point, "However editing is not a good subject for writing blogs, therefore I am not going to write about that for the rest of this entry. I wish I could but I don’t want to!!!"
For me that topic is boring too...

Jack said...

Yeah man, smoking is a good way to make friends!!!

Scott Douglas said...

That's amazing that you have started dreaming in English. It means that your brain is starting to sort out all the grammar for you!

As for smoking, naturally I'm dead against smoking, but I have to admit that I used to smoke when I was an undergrad, and that's how I met ALL my friends!