Friday, December 7, 2007

----

On the one hnad, tdaoy we took our wirtng eaxm and on the oehtr hnad I am wtrniig bolg so sleplnig is not vrey iptnmorat aetfr tihs mneomt. At laset tlil the EAP 3, if I psas of crusoe. That’s why you are rdniaeg tihs etnry lkie tihs! In fcat, if you can read it! Bcuesae smoe popele can’t. If you can, it deos not maen taht you are a guiens but at laset you are not sptiud taht mcuh! Let me use smoe caopmilectd and mroe porbmliaetc vcauborlay to mkae it hrdaer. How was taht? Slitl albe to raed? Good. Let’s try smoenhtig else. Alan dige os shodi! Aha, you can’t udnerasntd tihs one, huh? That’s buescae it is not Egnilsh, my bad! I have a sutggeosin as well. We can keep this blog thnig as a way of cmmoiucniaton drunig hdolaiys, that wluod be ncie. Ok, that’s it. Finally, that was great to be with all of you guys, we had lots of fun. Best wishes.

8 comments:

Sam said...

What the hell~~~
Amin ,how can you make this???????????????

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hi

we all tired

HaVe FuN

MIXER said...

amin i think u r realy tired....edit ur post u messed up all the words. see ya

We will,we will rock U!! said...

What the hell is goin' on with u??
It's so challenging for me 2 read, chum!!
I think you need to reset your eyes back to the normal position.
lol...

Hadline said...

Hi Amin,
I tried to read your passage, but it is complicated! maybe you are a creative genius, and people will write in this style in the next 10 years!

Oksana said...

It wasn't really funny, but.. unique for sure.
Have a good trip and rest.
See you!

Camille said...

It is amaizng that I cna unedrstand your atricle.....

yun said...

First, I thought something is wrong. haha How could you do this? you are so creative!^^