Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Assignment!

I noticed something today!!! Since I have 9 blogs so far and our final date for blogging is December 7th, I have to write a new blog everyday till that day to finish this assignment! In my previous blogs I usually tried to write something interesting but from this moment I just want to write in order to do my blog assignment so do not look for something interesting! Well, I have to keep writing because it is not 200 words yet but you can stop reading right now. Wait! Don’t go! Do not leave me alone! …. Ok… I can understand, there is nothing for you here, so that’s it, have a nice day or night, see you tomorrow and bye. Let me see what I can write about now. I can write about … HEY YOU!!!! You are not supposed to be here anymore! What if I wanted to write about something personal?! I didn’t expect that from you!…. But that’s all right, you are here because you are a good friend and you didn’t want to leave me alone. But you know what, you should have gone because you just wasted your time! Wait, You can’t claim now, I warn you ahead that there is nothing interesting here. Guess what? I counted my words, I mean I used word to count it for me and now this is more than 200 words. You can stay here if you want but there is no reason for me to stay so I am leaving. Come on, I think we both better go together. I do not like to leave you alone, because you didn’t leave me alone before and you read till the end of this useless blog entry! ;) Have fun.

3 comments:

We will,we will rock U!! said...

What the hell is goin' on this this post??
Are you kidding??
Anyway, I still think it's a good way to write a 200 wds post.
lol(^@^)

Behzad said...

you are right. I think I should do the same thing.
Just right

Abdulmohsen's said...

hey Amin
we akk are witing in order to finish the assignment on time.

Ok man find to us good movie, and worth it to see it in cinema(cineplex)

HaVe FuN