Monday, December 3, 2007

Poor Birds!


Could you imagine a world with one gender?!? I mean (not Amin!) if all of us had same gender what would happen? How do you feel about that?!? Do not think about that specific issue for a while! I think that world should be very boring. In my opinion, men and women complete each other. The differences which different genders have, make the world a better place for living. For example, boys are smarter so they can make fun of girls! In result, there is more fun! ;) Just kidding! I suppose the reason of marriage is that completeness. I saw a picture- a sad picture!- in the internet which I used it for this entry. It seems one bird missed its partner. I think it is a very sad sad situation. Since the result of my older poll is obvious :) I am going to create another poll with a strange question! I know none of us like to be in such situation, and I hope that never happen to us, but.... just answer it if you like. That would be nice to know your ideas.

P.S: For going to Paul’s blog click on his link in my page. It is different from the one we had.

2 comments:

Sam said...

It's a really sad moment. the left bird is sad because the right; the right bird can't feel the sadness but leave the sadness to the left one...

Rebeca said...

Hi Amin,
that picture is realy beautiful! I think you're right. Marriage is about being completed. One is part of the other, we feel each other's pain and joy.