Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blog!

Till a week ago I really liked this blogging assignment, but for these recent days it is more like a nightmare! It seems there is no word as “blogging” in English because Microsoft word drew a red line under it but you know what, I won’t change it because you can understand me and that is the purpose of the language. If you can not understand it, you better use some of the strategies we have learned during our reading classes. You can break it into two parts and after that you will notice there are a blog and an ing, so you nailed it finally. You are almost on fire!! You know what the problem here is? Microsoft word did not accept even the blog itself, so you are in trouble again. That strategy didn’t work for this one. As a matter of fact, since blog is not a word, no strategy can help you out here. See where the problem is? Then, what can you do now? In fact there is not much you can do now, but you know what shouldn’t you have done? You shouldn’t have started reading my blog at the very beginning, because of the reason I explained yesterday in the previous post! Sorry for wasting your time, take care.

4 comments:

Oksana said...

Don't worry! That's ok :)
I was a fun to write a useless blog. HA-HA!

Oksana said...

oOOps! Sorry, to read!

HA-HA :)

Unknown said...

yo thats sOO true man!~
I hate stupid bloggers...

^~FeLiX~^ said...

Not really have a comment on this.
I like to type a blog but only if it is not a homework.