Friday, March 14, 2008

The Bucket List


The Bucket List



“The Bucket List” is the name of a movie which I saw about 2 weeks ago. It is a new movie and I strongly recommend it to other people to watch. To briefly go through the story, there are two guys who understand they are going to die in about 6 months. One of them is a very rich man, with a special character. He is kind of selfish, picky and doesn’t care about other people. He is divorced and has a daughter that hasn’t seen for few years (Jack Nicholson). The other guy is a guy from a poor family. He has worked all of his life very hard to create a good life for his wife and children. He helps other people as much as he can and finally he loves history (Morgan Freeman). Generally, two guys with lots of differences. However, cancer and death kind of put them on a same boat. They meet in a hospital which belongs to the rich guy. Many things lead to another and finally they decide to a journey and fulfill the wishes they have before their death. That's the story of Bucket List. They write many different things in that list and plan to do the. For example, they want to go to Egypt to see the pyramids or China to see the great wall. In addition to that, they write some unusual task as well such as sky diving, driving a race care or a high speed motorcycle. Moreover, they decide to experience many different things like, laughing till it makes them cry or kiss the most beautiful girl in the world. Anyway, when they accomplish a task, they delete it from a list. I won't say the end of story, but it is not just doing the task and finish! Many different things happen during the movie. Although it is a funny movie, there are many nice messages carried by the movie. I think it is worth to watch.

11 comments:

We will,we will rock U!! said...

I watched the trailer of this movie when I was in China, it was quite good!!!! I'll down;oad it since It's already out!! hahahaha

Nahid said...

Hi Amin!

When I saw its teaser (tiser? teaser? . . . sorry I don't know how to spell it) I would really like to watch this movie. especially I like the playing by Morgan Freeman.

Good for you :)

Thank you for sharing the summary of it.

Lisa said...

HOHO~~it sounds good.....

Hadline said...

hello amin

I watched this movie in the spectrum cinema. It laughed a lot. It is really touching. However, it is also sad. I really enjoyed it. It always deals with elderly people and what they face in their daily live. I would stat a bucket list too.lol

Osman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joanna said...

Hello, Amin:
Thank you for introducing the nice movie.

Li said...

i like this movie, what's name of the black guy? i like all of his movies, i don't really know his name though. he's great...jack is also a great actor, did u see his video that support Hilary..pretty funny~

Scott Douglas said...

It seems like you get to see lots of movies. That's awesome. I'll have to go and see this one!

Osman said...

Hey Amin

HMM sounds interesting, I've never heard of though. I'll try to watch some previews before watching the whole thing. Thanks for sharing man. Sorry man i forgot to tell u "i love MOLAT IRAN".

PEACE......

Deeph said...

ontopic:
i haven't read it yet (so this comment isn't really ontopic at all), but i will when i got the time, probably this weekend

offtopic:
the hotlink on Scott's page to my blog just works perfectly man, maybe it was because I hadn't post anything, gotta work on that :P

Behzad said...

It was a great movie. I liked the Jack Nicholson's secretary! He was perfect.