Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friendship


My computer clock shows it is 3:43 now. I just came back from one of my friends place and I am kind of drunk now. Guys, try goose berry, which is a nice kind of vodka!!!! Anyway, first, I thought I better sleep now, then I thought it is better to watch 1 or 2 episode of Friends show first and then sleep. I really like friends, as I think most of you know, and I strongly recommend it to watch. Anyway, I decided to write a blog, before watching Friends, and the reason is my previous blog. As you can see, my title is friendship. I am happy that we can choose our friends, and it is not like relatives, which is settled and there is no choice on that ;) there is a picture for this entry, which is taken on the last night before I left Iran. There are some of my best friends and that night was kind of my goodbye party. I really like spending time with my friends. I feel happy and secure when I am with my friends. I miss my friends back home, but I am also happy that I found new friends here, in Canada. It reminds me a part of Friends show (season 9), which a male nanny (manny) said what is the boat which never sank?!? The answer is FRIENDSHIP!!!!!

8 comments:

We will,we will rock U!! said...

first, i feel that you're kinda crazy today, hahahaha. Wines and beers drive ppl crazy. But I don't like wine or beer not because of this, but because I don't get used to the strange taste.

Second, I've been back to my badminton court today. Yoho!! Yeah~~

joanna said...

I am sure you have a lot of friends because you are really a friendly guy.

Nahid said...

Well, . . . no surprise! for someone who was between two beautiful ladies, this homesickness is normal, now!
;)

Have a great weekend,
:)

David Sun said...

hey buddy
how was that night?
i saw you kind of embraced the lady on ur left in the picture~~hoho
a really nice lady~

Anton said...

I had a Goodbye party too before I left Russia, it was awesome!!!

Scott Douglas said...

That's a really great line . . . what kind of ship has never sunk . . . friendship! I have to remember that!

Li said...

i like that line. oh, no, don't make me start~it's so moving~you have brother here, not really bad actually

Oksana said...

Hi Amin! You were drunk at that time... I just want to say that your language is ok and your ideas are full of common sense. So... good job! I mean after vodka :)