Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blogging

I used to look at blogging as an assignment and also a way of communication with other students in EAP. Last semester the communication part was more interesting for me because we didn't know each other and blogging was a neat way of knowing each other. However I know you now, so this semester blogging did not interest me that much. However ( I know I used however earlier, but I need it again and that's a free writing and that's my blog, so I use it again!) after we went to lab and I read that article which Scott wrote, my point of view about blogging has changed completely. It seems it is more important and more effective that I assumed earlier. Therefore, I decided to write more blogs. I won't pay attention to every small detail and make perfect, but I will write more and more. I just want to make my thinking into written English. So (I know it's the beginning of a sentence but as I said it is free writing) I will only write and write. When ever I can find some time, I will write. Well, I have nothing more to say for now, so .... Take care, cya.

P.S: There is a video below. I really enjoyed it, hope you like it too.



6 comments:

Behzad said...

Hey,
I agree with you 100% !
We should just write. Don't worry about the topic or anything else. Just write

Scott Douglas said...

That's great that you have decided to write more blogs. I can't wait to read them - and you can write about anything in anyway you want. There are no mistakes!

Nahid said...

Hi Amin!
:)

Hope you have a beautiful time, these hours, however far from our dear homeland, but, Nowrooz, is beautiful everywhere.

Wish you a very beautiful year, full of success and happiness.

Happy Nowrooz :)

Nahid said...

Eidet Mobaarak! Pesare Gole Golaab! :))

Shaaaaaaaad Baaaaashi ;)

David Sun said...

hi amin!
I also like the video and i found that it is one from China~~
hoho
ye man,Scott gave us a positive attitude to blog so we will write more ~~

Anton said...

Right now I'm happy that we can choose our own topic for blogging...