Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Calgary


Yesterday, we had Scott for the first time since he came back from his trip to New York. As you all know we discussed about his trip during yesterday’s grammar class. Well, we talked about ground zero, food, especially different kind of bread, and the appearance of the ESL teachers. All those topics were interesting for me, but we discussed something else as well that was the most attention grabbing part for me. Scott said in New York they do not even know that a place like Calgary exists, while in New York you feel you are in the middle of every thing. That is true, Calgary in not very famous. I personally never heard of it before my family decided to come here. However, I am kind of like that. Calgary is not very big, it is not well known, but still we have everything here (almost) and there is no pollution, it is safe and many other advantages of a city with this size. I lived most of my life in a city like Tehran, a really crowd and huge city so I am familiar with living in big cities. Living in big cities has its own advantageous. You have more facilities, there are more places to go and have fun, the city as alive day and night. Anyway, I am happy with situation of Calgary, it is a new experience and I like it.

1 comment:

Behzad said...

I absolutely agree with you. Calgary is a nice place to live. I like it!