Friday, April 11, 2008

First Final


Hello everyone. Today we had our first final exam- writing. Before the exam, I was not stressful. However, after I received the questions, time passed extremely fast. I managed to write a 5 paragraphs essay but when I looked at my watch in the middle of exam I realized that I do not have enough time, so I combined my two last paragraphs into one. First I wanted to write about the entrepreneur topic, then I thought since I wrote my term paper about energy, I can write about energy stuff better. As a result, I changed my mind and wrote about least likely energy to replace fossil fuels, which in my opinion is wind power ( it is not cost effective and efficient). Unfortunately, I couldn’t find enough time to proof read my essay. I only could find some words’ spelling in dictionary. After all, how much I learnt is the main point, and I learnt a lot. I wish you good luck for your other exams (but as Murray said, you do not need it!). For me, being done with writing is a big relief. Have a nice weekend.

5 comments:

Abdulmohsen's said...

I'm with u man we dont need it.

haVe FuN

Hadline said...

hello amin
I feel exactly the same: it is a huge relief to be done with the writing exam. good luck for your essay

joanna said...

I have the same feeling after the exam too. Have a nice weekend.

dana said...

Actually, I was more afraid before the exam than after the exam. Also, the time passed very quickly. I am sure that Scott and Ilana will not have a pleasant weekend correcting our exams.

Anton said...

I'm happy that we have done with it...