Sunday, April 13, 2008

The last ...


EAP stands for English for Academic Purposes and we are done with that. It is now about 7 months that I personally started this program. Most of the student have the same condition while some started earlier and some starter from EAP 3. It does not matter when you start this program, the important issue is we finished it together now and that is the end of our story. I am very happy, not for finishing this program, but for meeting all of you guys. I now know many people from China (neehow!) and Korea (anion!). I know people from Russia and Ukraine (privet!). I know people from Algeria, Saudi Arabia and Syria (Asalamon Alaikom). I know people from Niger and Quebec (saloot). I know people from Netherlands (Hallo) and many other countries. I also found people from my own country (Salam) that I did not know before. This is an experience of a life time. We had many wonderful moments and lots of great memories. We had many wonderful teachers and we learnt a lot. Now, on this moment we have to choose our own way in life. This bridge, EAP is going to end. This chapter of our life finished and we need to pass it. I enjoyed being with you guys. I hope the best for all of you and hope to have all of you as my friends after this program. Take care. Khoodenakh, Poka, janjan, ma3al salam, khodahafez and goodbye.

3 comments:

NIGER1.COM said...

http://www.niger1.com
niger1.com@GMAIL.COM

Scott Douglas said...

That's great that you feel you have learned so much. I'm really proud of you!

Scott Douglas said...

That's great that you feel you have learned so much. I'm really proud of you!