Thursday, April 10, 2008

I do not know if you belived me or you think it is ... ;)


Today we had our second and last presentation for this semester. For the last recent days I thought with myself it is not a big deal, I can be very relax and natural. The audience are my friends and I know them for many months. Well, it is true, but today in the morning the exact opposite happened. I saw some friends of mine practicing their presentation in the library of education. The thing we did was giving our presentation to a small group of students. I did it twice and especially the first time was awful! I forgot what I wanted to say and my mind became out of words in some moments. The second practice was better but still not satisfactory for me. Anyway, we came to ST 141 and I did my presentation in front of all of you. The real presentations, of course, was not perfect or even anything near perfect but was satisfactory for myself. I believe the practice that we did really helped me today, otherwise I would probably give my awful first practice as the real one! :)
The Last but not the least, I would like to mention Jason’s presentation, I mean the last sentence!!!! It was the best moment of all the presentations- ever! Jason was there when we were practicing our presentations and he did not finish his presentation with “I do not know if you believed me or you think it is …” :D otherwise we could give him some recommendation, like I do not know if you believed me or not! Anyway, thank you Jason.

1 comment:

Behzad said...

Jason is perfect! He is one of my classmates whom I will miss for sure. He is a very kind and helpful man. I have an image of a kind, gentle, calm, and funny guy from Jason in my head. I like him.